COVID-19 Worship Procedures
These procedures are for Sunday worship services on September 6 and 13.
In anticipation of a larger attendance for our Sunday morning worship services, please be aware of the following procedure for this coming Sunday, September 6, and the following Sunday, September 13:
- As has been our procedure for the last couple months, please enter the building through the main doors (car port).
- Once we reach our limit of 150 people, the ushers will close the main exterior doors. Additional attendees will be directed by the ushers to the gymnasium.
- The gymnasium will have a livestream of the service. Chairs will be set up to accommodate appropriate physical distancing.
- When the service is over, you will be asked to leave through designated exits as directed by the ushers.
- Wearing a mask is recommended if you cannot maintain physical distancing. Wearing a mask is required for singing.
Thank you for your cooperation as we continue to make the best of the situation we are in. Let us continue to serve the Lord with joy.