There are a number of options available to you:
- Drop your cheque off at the church office during office hours (listed at the bottom of the page).
- Mail your cheque to the church (address at the bottom of the page).
- E-transfer to email@example.com.
- Send answer to security question by separate e-mail to above address or by telephone to Dan or Sheila
- Please include your mailing address for receipting purposes
- Funds are assumed to be intended for the General Fund.
- If you wish to designate funds for something other than the General Fund, please include the details in the comments for the e-transfer, or else send us a separate e-mail.
- We accept fundsdesignated for our Building Mortgage Repayment Fund, and for any of the Salem missionaries that are included in our annual budget.
- Funds may take a week to deposit.
- Pre-authorized debits on either the 3rd or the 18th of the month (or both, if you so desire).
- Forms and instructions are available from the church office, Dan, or Shiela.
- Receipts for income tax purposes are issued annually, usually by mid-January.
- Unless directed otherwise, receipts for a couple are issued in joint names so that they can be easily claimed or either person’s income tax return.
- As noted above, CRA regulations also require us to have a mailing address,so make sure that we have that information.
- As we still need to have funds during the COVID-19 pandemic in order to allow Salem Church to function, we appreciate receiving your regular giving.
- If you have questions, please contact one of us, Salem Church Treasurers: Daniel Unruh and Sheila Harder.